Sunday 31 October 2010

This morning, I remembered something else that I had told DALDRY in PRAGUE 1995:

I relating what my POLISH students had told me about their Prime Minister in 1992-4 LECH WALESA, whilst I was living in POLAND…they were all very angry about him going on TV with a ‘badge’ on his jacket of the VIRGIN MARY (it could have been MICKEY MOUSE) and telling all the POLES that he had 8 children or something like that and exhorting them all to be good Catholics and have as many children as possible, when most of them didn’t have enough money to feed the children that they had…

Additionally a kind student called BEATA had taken me up to GDANSK to see the shipywards and to see where LECH had famously made his stand - which had effectively propelled SOLIDARISNOSC into action…earlier than they had planned…he had apparently been drunk at the time (he was famous for getting drunk and into brawls), climbed the wire netting and then fallen over it…to get picked up by guards…anyway, the leaders of the revolution against the COMMUNISTS then decided to use LECH as their figurehead…their ‘motif’ of the revolution…and somehow LECH ended up their figurehead leader…but now he was a bit ‘out of control’ and saying all sorts of silly stuff to the media…and this was embarrassing the country…

‘Yes but was he married to a MAN’ - asks the MI5 network - ‘surely that’s a bit more embarrassing?’ and then added as an afterthought ‘who pretended to be pregnant’.

Anyway, I said to DALDRY ‘it’s a bit like that…’

…and as far as I know…this is what I should do this morning…I should drop a ‘white handkerchief’ into the ENCLOSURE where that ‘sausage’ is…the GRASS is all enclosed off and so like BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS…one isn’t supposed to ‘trespass’…a ‘white handkerchief/napkin/tissue’ symbolises the SOUL or BABIES in the ill cult, according to RIMINGTON…

So I inadvertently drop a WHITE TISSUE (I don’t have a handkerchief) into the enclosure…step in there to retrieve it…and the SIGNAL is given.

…and no, I don’t think that I need to be drunk to do it…

You see the ill cult were hoping to get me arrested and fined for daring to step upon that grass…so I need to plan the SIGNAL carefully in case a POLICE officer does jump out from behind a bush and try to charge me £200 for standing on the GRASS…

“Look officer, I dropped my tissue - I didn’t want to leave litter around so there you go…I only stood on the grass for a couple of seconds…”

I am hoping that the above will ‘do it’ - so this morning, I will give the SIGNAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment