Saturday 30 October 2010

http://www.hallvworthington.com/

Even though i haven't bothered to read 99% of this site...I know that it was put together by the POLES working for BI and under MARK R's control...and they were responsible for 'big type' at this point in time...because they figured that I wouldn't be able to see properly anymore and that I would be just 'pretending' that I could and refusing to use the ACE program...to assist me in my 'disability'...HA HA I have still got 20/20 vision...

However, the REAL rebels and the cleverest ones out of this POLISH contingent and reverse coded what the others had put up...GRIESZEK was one of them...I was 'watching' the lot of them...and it is basically all about MARK R and his satellite frequency program - trying to block any remote-viewer from 'passing through' that portal and usurping ill cult power over the 'writing of scripts' to control heaven and earth, so to speak...

For the record, MARK R failed...I 'bound him' for want of a better word and access is still possible. So yes, MARK R you ended up just like you wanted to be in the end...SATAN BOUND...by the portal of the door that you were trying to block access to...

No comments:

Post a Comment