Saturday 30 October 2010

One of MR ICKE's headlines today...gave me a site entitled 'poorrichard'...it was an article that didn't appear to make much sense...written by NICHOLAS CAMPESTRE as far as I can gather...who appeared to be confused as to who SARKOZY was married to, nowadays...and a strange reference to a shopping trip with LYUDMILLA PUTIN...

Anyway the networks are now repeating:

RE-PEATING? Not a word I like in this context...'peat' isn't a word that I like, at present...not HUMAN PEAT at any rate...

The networks are saying:

"Poor RICHARD, poor RICHARD"

So did RICHARD TOMLINSON have his penis cut off under a FIR TREE in BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS...

Am I being alerted to the above today - because the ill cult tend to do it upon this date: 30/10/2010

What can I say except the military have now been alerted...and SCARLETT's police...

No comments:

Post a Comment