Friday 29 October 2010

Other notes:

That ALICE IN WONDERLAND DVD - had a few trailers on it...and whilst watching them I picked up a few more points:

TIARA- TIA-RA

Also PIER-KEY...PIER-OGGI...'pieroggi' as in 'little pigeons' in POLISH and I began to wonder if remote-viewers of POLISH descent were termed the 'pigeons'?...the POLISH were expert pilots in WWII and many of them gave their lives whilst working for the RAF...

...and i then wondered about the 'culling of the pigeons' in TRAFALGAR SQUARE...some years back now...was that a direct subliminal threat to the POLISH community?

OTHER NOTES:

I then watched the BAMBI trailer to see the baby deer thrust its arse in the air and a BUTTERFLY landed upon its arsehole...the baby deer looks at it in surprise...this is an image that was used to program in 'the soul comes out of your arse'...

I also wondered about THUMPER THE GREY RABBIT...because as a toddler...I used to imitate THUMPER to my parents' amusement...by thumping my foot down hard on the floor...it was almost as if I had been encouraged 'to rabbit' and from the very beginning...

As I watched ALICE IN WONDERLAND - it was entirely ill cult coded...virtually every frame...so too much to mention here...you would need to write a PHD upon it in order to get every meaning out...so no wonder that the ill cult took 20 YEARS to research and develop this movie...it was obviously a 'military operation....in fact, COLLIE was to tell me that WALT DISNEY had pulled out every stop...thrown an immense amount of money at the project...using their best hi-technology of the period...and that was what had made it so astounding to movie audiences, at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment