Saturday 30 October 2010

"I went to the cash point today and knowing that my last benefits payment was supposed to have gone in on the 4th October…then the next fortnightly payment should have gone in on the 28th Oct….today is the 30th Oct and it hasn’t gone in…maybe the payments vary if they fall upon a weekend…so I will check up on MONDAY to see what is going on…I ‘know’ that something rather odd is going on here…perhaps the ill cult have been skipping payments and putting them in ‘ad hoc’ here and there…you see once that benefit started to come in and I had quite a bit in my account…I didn’t check as much as I should have done upon my monthly statements…but I do know that the last payment should have gone in on the 4th but it didn’t for some reason…and then appeared later on - or a few days earlier…so who knows what the ill are up to…their main objective is to drain my bank account of money in any way that they can…how sick are they?"

I can count honestly and I can now see that my benefit is due in on the 1st NOVEMBER...the problem with counteracting what happened circa 2003 is that the ill cult had messed around with my benefit at this point in time - they probably paid it in on the 7th and then it didn't turn up on the 28th...and so I confused two 'time zones' again...what does it matter? It looks like OSBORNE's governmental network has made sure that it is paid in at the right times, thank goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment