Friday 29 October 2010

Other notes:

MAY has a Friday the 13th in it, next year 2011...I have no idea why I wanted to look up the next one on the Microsoft calendar but I did…

OTHER NOTES:

Today was all about MARTIN GILL forcing through the following:

HANNI GLOOR’s ‘new stage in this ill cult game’…because the ill had planned the following - firstly that she would get furious with me for sending a present which arrived later than her birthday and ‘you didn’t even send me a BIRTHDAY CARD to tell me that it was going to be late’ and so I sent her that HAPPY BIRTHDAY card with my interpretation of MARTINE upon the front of it (see previous notes) and posted it…knowing as I wrote the address and card that RIMINGTON had programmed HANNI to believe that she would die WITHIN THE YEAR if I were to make one single mistake…I didn’t make a single mistake…and sent the card off at the POSTOFFICE this morning…

I had walked in the ‘other way’ to this central post-office - so as to join the short queue from the side of the PO, which is normally used to access the ‘enquiry desk’…in order to get in front of two MIND CONTROL SLAVE ill cult witches, who were at least ‘10 yards away, too late‘ having entered from the usual side of the P.O…and they were, a woman who was quite a bit older than me and her ‘even older mother’ (the younger one somewhat resembled ANDREW MARR‘s wife JACKIE ASHLEY)…I ignored the two of them behind me, until I was almost about to be served…to see the younger ‘witch’ drum her fingers upon the rail next to me…this was a signal that RIMINGTON had taught her because the witch had requested a ’mind control favour’ because she wanted to get people to leave queues in front of her because ‘patience wasn’t one of her virtues’…I turned round but didn’t look her in the eye…GILL was in touch, telepathically…and i spotted a largish GOLD ANKH upon a gold chain around her otherwise ‘respectable looking’ outfit…very SOLIHULL and middle-class looking, otherwise…

GILL told me to do the following upon the rail - drum twice with the lefthand fore finger…then once with the little finger and then once with the index finger and ‘that should do it - her mother will understand…’ and oddly enough…that is just what happened…the mother turned to her daughter and said ‘she knows -she is doing it’…I interpreted that one as ‘doin’ a knit’…as in 'doin' a knit well'...

What a weird day…anyway, my ‘path’ around CLACTON was marked out with BRONZE litter here and there…as well as other left symbols…such as a ORANGE ‘3’ made out of the top of a SAINSBURYS shopping bag left in the middle of the walkway where shoppers leave the shop from the self-service tills…two assistants had been told to leave it there…so I kicked it out of the way and I could almost hear them breathe a sigh of relief…two good people there…

‘3’ in ill cult terms signifies MIND CONTROL…not under mind control is signified by the mirror image of a ‘curved’ E.

Anyway, why did MARTIN GILL control all of the MIND CONTROL NETWORKS today in order to get me through so many different horrors…I might add that quite a few cars had been programmed to knock me down and kill me…but I cycled throughout town and back with no problems at all…

He wanted to prove a point to HANNI and therefore it was very important to get my image of MARTINE on a card to HANNI in time for her birthday…as well as sending her MARTINE’s book via AMAZON to arrive at a later date…it was to remind HANNI of that time in BLACKHEATH…GILL and his SOLIHULL SCHOOL mates…the day that they ‘busted’ both TODDY and RIMINGTON’s vacant programming houses…and the day that I had first sung YOU ARE MY WORLD spinning like a top…a song about GILL…written and composed in my head…and at the time, he just thought I was crazy…TODDY and DAVID BOWIE didn’t…they got me to sing it out loud and then put the music to it…found the group to perform it and the rest is history…a SEPHARDIC love song…

What point did MARTIN want to prove? He had got HANNI by the shoulders and told her that he was going to marry me and that he was going to look after me for the rest of my life…and he wasn’t going to renege upon that promise…so 30 years later - this is a ‘reminder’ to HANNI that he has kept that promise.

Of course I am hopelessly in love with MARTIN all over again…despite being 47 years old.

…and yes, of course…my ‘side of the story’ is only one perspective and what I don’t know about…I haven’t written about…such as the ‘pianos crashing to the ground behind me, upon the pavement’ after I have blithely walked by, oblivious to the danger…MARTIN GILL always knew so much more about the ill cult than myself…and naturally - I wasn’t ‘just lucky’ in terms of staying alive against all of the odds…I had a GUARDIAN ANGEL as MARTINE might say…the title of her book by BRIAN JOHN.

OTHER NOTES:

In the CIA LAB - I had asked MARTIN if he wanted to know what had really happened to his sister…but that was during that ‘dark energy’ time…during the making of THE HEBREW HAMMER and so forth…and he just shouted at me angrily that NO, he didn’t…

However, he liked the ‘marriage alliance proposal’ idea of HENRY - it was entertaining (and no, he hadn't known about it beforehand -I had kept that one quiet)…he liked ‘his’ creative solutions…and so today was a ‘good relations’ day…

No comments:

Post a Comment