Saturday 30 October 2010

I know that my mother probably didn't want this broadcast but she told me about ED's wife SUSAN who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and she is now about to start radiotherapy/drugs...and early next year, the surgeons think that they will be able to operate...

Now I can remember MARK R telling me that SUSAN had 'opted' for the above, yes OPTED...as a good Catholic who wanted to be punished for having been in the ill cult...see previous notes as to how MARK R would drug you into an extremely submissive state and then wheedle a 'yes I was terrible to do that' confession out of you where upon that mealy mouthed hypocrite would get you to imagine as suitable ill cult punishment such as 'I get cancer but I survive it'...and that is what he had done to SUSAN...

All I can say to CATHOLICS...because CATHOLICISM is known to provoke a tremendous amount of guilt in people...that only G-D can punish you and letting the ill cult...those like MARK R force you to 'decide your own punishment' and then program it into your subconscious mind so that you 'will' it to happen...is not only wrong, it is against G-d...don't fall for that sort of sickness...root any such evil programming out of your minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment