Tuesday, 26 October 2010


http://www.amazon.com/Scoop-Cathy-Tinknell/dp/1840111771/ref=sr_1_364?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288078263&sr=1-364

Number 364 on a TEMPLAR PUBLISHING search on AMAZON…knowing as I did so that this was another stage in the ill cult game…I was supposed to give up before I got to it…as far as I know this children’s book was either about MARK R or GILL…

Anyway, why did I bother to look for the above book…well, I thinking about two books that had made me laugh a lot…that I had found in HARWICH LIBRARY years ago…they were pop-up books…and the first one was all about a very ‘English middle-class couple’ - a PIG and a WHITE GOOSE who are invited to MR WOLF’s mansion for dinner…not knowing that they are going to be ‘dinner’ for the WOLF PACK.

The couple stack up their old-fashioned car with lots of food…they are really foodies…just in case MR WOLF doesn’t supply enough for the weekend…they get there…and somehow they manage to turn the tables upon MR WOLF who ends up in a CAKE ‘contraption’ in the garden…which he had laid out to ensnare his guests…who then wonder where their ‘kind host’ has got to and leave as they came…completely unaware of the danger.

Yes that is how the ill cult saw HENRY and MARTINE…we would get into an old-fashioned car…stock up with food and eat our way through the lot…see previous notes upon MARK R’s GREEN BEETLE and that whole roasted chicken from a spit and other ‘delicacies’ from the garage that we passed…see also my many accounts of how in order to counteract CIA drugging and starvation whilst in an ‘op’…I would ‘wake up’ find food that wasn’t drugged…and try to help MARTIN in the same way…see also the time that the CRAZY COMPANY were all going to motor down to LONDON and GILL and I, chose an old banger…an antique Ford Cortina…piled up with finger food…had a leisurely drive in the slow lane - got off the motorway just before LONDON and had ourselves a ‘fun time holiday’ whilst the rest of them were stuck in the fast lane, in a fast car…for about 8 hours…because only the ‘slow lane’ was actually moving…

GILL is saying ‘this is unbearable’…yes MARTINE was characterised as the WHITE GOOSE in a flowery hat and I was the PORTLY PIG in waistcoat tweeds etc…that is how they saw us…but who cares about the opinions of the ill?

Additionally, I can remember this TEMPLAR PUBLISHING book (both were by TEMPLAR and the only ones out upon the market a few years ago now) was produced by MARK R at teh TEMPLAR CASTLE and he had wanted me to buy copies of it for my sister and brother's children...so that he could program them with it...I have no idea how...anyway, I didn't...

MARK R also told me that the MR WOLF in question had actually been SUE WALKER - yes, she was behind 7/7 - it had been her idea...but what about THE EYE at HOTEL 'enter-i-tis'...what about SAWER and the SITH?

Anyway, the above pop-up book has disappeared completely from TEMPLAR PUBLISHING and also from AMAZON...no trace of it at all...maybe HARWICH LIBRARY still has a copy but I wouldn't be too sure...these two books were the very first to be published by TEMPLAR PUBLISHING as a 'start-up' company and so they should be quite easy to trace...and I would like to laugh along with the MARTINE and HENRY inspired one again...because I 'know' what this is all about:

The real INSPIRATION...or let us say the original inspiration had been provided by CAPTAIN GYDE and his wife SOPHIE WYSS - it is as if 'time had repeated itself' - they had also been summoned to that HOTEL...and they had also managed to defeat MR WOLF...isn't that uncanny?

No comments:

Post a Comment