Sunday 31 October 2010

I would like to order MYSTERY AT EATUM HALL for my family - knowing that I have outed it to the public...on the internet...what this book is all about...and to make sure that nobody ever goes through the hell that GILL and I, went through again at 'HOTEL ENTER-I-TIS'...I am quite sure that MARK R isn't 'around' anymore to programme my siblings' children with such a book...

...and the illustrations are so gloriously done...a smile-a-minute from the adult reader...as you turn the page...

Anyway, I then noticed what my mother had been talking about - maybe 6 months ago - how she very much coveted a KINDLE...to read her books by...I have no idea why she would want such a thing...yes it is perhaps 'more convenient' upon the TUBE going to work because it looks like you are 'working' and not just reading a 'NOVEL'...but to most people...who are into 'hi-tech' stuff...it will look like you are an idle sod, with too much money to burn....buy the book...

£109-£149

THE KINDLE

- to kindle - the kindling...to set fire to something...

You see...it just reminded me of the ROCKEFELLERS and how they like to DUMP MEMORY world wide...and what better way than to do it FARENHEIT 451 way...burn all of the books...put them on digital...then DUMP them all...MEMORY DUMP...easily done upon an electrical gadget...and the whole world doesn't even have access to their 'old favourites' i.e. CHARLES DICKENS...


....then new generations can be brought up believing that in the VICTORIAN AGE...we were beset by an ALIEN RACE...that QUEEN VICTORIA knew about...they took over her...in PLANT form, DR WHO style...and if you watch DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS...YOU WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT...

No comments:

Post a Comment