Saturday 30 October 2010



1347107446_bbdf82eaa9_m

Upon a NORTON search for BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS MAP - only one search result came up and it was from the 'FARM' as in the CIA...and I can remember that garden...it was supposed to be linked to myself and I can remember PRINCE WILLIAM pointing it out...but why? MARK R had programmed him to tell me it...

Was I supposed to be buried in it - that flowerbed at some point...I am getting the idea that this is how sick the ROYALS were at that point...he told me something about how 13TH ONE victims were then used as 'manure' upon their flowerbeds...so yes, BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS do need a lot of 'cleaning up' then - don't they?

The CIA had given me a clue once I had clicked in that FLICKR site...by stating that FLICKR didn't allow any EMBEDDING...yes, thank you.

The text that I am typing is getting bigger and bigger...it is almost of an elephantine size now...for those with impaired sight perhaps...what is this supposed to signify?

An additional note - the MASONS were probably helping me the other day...I was looking at the MEMORIAL GARDEN just in front of CLACTON PIER to see the most beautiful beds of PRIMROSES...see previous notes upon how the ill cult program their slaves to see 'heaps of dead human bodies' as PRIMROSE CLUMPS...

On top of that one, I remembered something very strange, circa 2003...RIMINGTON taking me into that WWII MEMORIAL GARDEN and walking me over the grass to the only 'fir bush' - topiary involved...and under it was something really odd...it was a sort of 'bomb shape' but it just looked like a sausage to me...RIMINGTON referred to it as a bomb of some sorts...yet in that garden - it was quite obviously a SPRINKLER or something like that...

Anyway, it was linked to a tube which came up from underground...and so one assumes a water mains of some sort...but the 'sausage' shaped object...didn't appear to have any holes in it...so very odd indeed...

I suppose I could jump over the BLACK IRON RAILS - they are quite low...race across the grass and take a photo of it...there again, I could just as well use my zoom lens...

No comments:

Post a Comment