Tuesday, 26 October 2010

I now have to type in GREEN remood.

I went to the sea this morning and then to M&S…to see three young men with PUBLIC SCHOOL scarves on…they had those SATANIST black pointed shoes on that curl up at the toe…they were up to no good I suppose…unless they had turned over a new leaf, like MARTIN GILL - whom I recall also used to wear the same type of SATANIST shoes as a teenager in SOLIHULL…a ‘sharp’ look…cool and a bit sinister…

Anyway, I saw a BLACK MITTEN that had been put on the top EGG SHELF and so I casually dropped it onto the floor…I then went to the tills and saw a BROWN MITTEN which had also been left on a shelf by various products…and so casually dropped it on the floor…along with a small transparent plastic bag in the pile of shopping baskets in front of me…an old man behind me picked up the BROWN MITTEN and asked me if it were mine…I said no, smiled and told him to ‘leave it on the floor because it is DIRTY’….DUR TEE…he smiled back and dropped it…then kicked it under the till…

I wondered about buying PICALLILY sauce but didn’t…something about the colour…

OTHER NOTES:

Whilst crossing back from the front - from the promenade…I passed a largish group of GERMAN-SPEAKERS and one looked like CHRISTIANE GELDMACHER…and her ‘gang of GERMAN friends’ in POLAND…they all looked quite similar…and I then wondered:

Is this the GERMAN-SPEAKERS day? I had already had my whiskers twitching in relation to the ROZ soundalike on the phone this morning…and I also had had a ‘flash’ of her answering that phone in an office…I haven’t heard her voice for more than 5 years and so it is a bit difficult to remember…because the last time that I heard her speak on this side of the mirror was in 1997...in TOTNES…13 years ago…a chance meeting upon a street…at the bottom of CASTLE HILL road…

A flash of ROZ on the end of the line this morning…as well as her reference to MR BARON and ‘JEFF’…possibly JEFFREY BROOKS…he did use JEFF as an alias quite a bit in NY too…

I have been wondering for some time now…what MARTIN GILL sounded like…you see I can remember the COCKNEY accent and swearing of his youth, childhood and teenage years…but then as ‘MITCH’ in NY (and other aliases) he had an American accent…and so I figured…I would be very unlikely to be able to ‘know’ if it was him on the phone…unless he did his teenage accent…

OTHER NOTES:

ROZ took me back to TOTNES again, in my mind…and to ‘CARIE’ …I cannot remember the spelling but the jooish student who was the daughter of a lawyer in LONDON…MARK R had tried to trace her but failed…or couldn’t afford to ‘buy her’ as a slave…she was married or something like that…to somebody very powerful, obviously…

Anyway, whilst a student at DARTINGTON - CARIE had hitched up in a lesbian relationship with a JOOISH ORTHODOX woman who had run away from her husband…CARIE told me that this woman hated my work and myself (even though I had never ever spoken to her and she had never said a word to me either)…so I laughed it off…this woman’s entire year in the art department shunned her…she was ‘emotionally and psychologically damaged’…that was the general word upon her…lashing out at people…barking out her opinions as if they were the only ones to be had…so I was puzzled…why did CARIE think that I would give two hoots about that sort of opinion?…or anybody’s opinion for that matter…I had to fight so hard to do what I did…and I did it, regardless…see previous notes…I was debarred from doing video and in the most underhand ways…in order to screw up any videos that I dared to try and make…

CARIE and this woman were VEGANS…there were quite a few around TOTNES and the worst couple of the lot was STEPHEN HOARE and his wife, he was employed as an ART LECTURER in our department…

…and now I know why I hated VEGANS…put simply:

VAY-GUNS…

I used to constantly mispronounce the word VEE-GAN…as VAY-GUN…and other people would correct me…and then I would go and make the same pronunciation mistake again….I couldn’t get it out of my head.

VAY means EGG in SLAVIC languages.

These VEGANS looked so unhealthy…thin to the point of wasting away…their eyes sunk into their heads…extremely unhealthy GREYING or YELLOWING pallor to their faces…and now I know why that is:

EXTREME BLOOD DISORDERS and the eating of babies/human flesh.

No wonder I looked at them all, in barely disguised disgust and scorn…they looked like the ‘living dead’ to me….and they were…that was the point…I was picking that much up about them…and accurately.

That is why I used to use humour against VEGANS and to subtly taunt them…and advise everybody NOT to become VEGAN…quite a few people tried it but most people were sensible and went back onto a healthy diet quite quickly…they couldn’t stand the rigorous stringency of a VEGAN diet…that was the reason for giving it up, in the main.

I sense RIMINGTON behind that one - she controlled her appetite by copious COCAINE abuse - so sticking to an insane diet would have been easy - cocaine addicts don‘t like to eat much at all…and VEGANS such as STEPHEN HOARE were HEROIN addicts…

OTHER NOTES:

MEAT…I can remember ROZ giving me a clue about ECSTASY PILLS…she told me that she couldn’t eat MEAT or she got to HIGH…another student was to tell me the same…EMMA…she really made a big point of that one…”I get too HIGGGHHHH!!!” and I hadn’t got a clue…the only ‘slang term’ that I knew for ‘meat’ was ‘beating the meat’ and 'having the meat in your mouth' as in giving a man, a blow-job…so they had all been taught that ECSTASY references were to be made by referring to MEAT...i wonder who thought that one up...and why...

ECSTASY is well-known to be a 'trancing out' drug...

TRANCE FORMATION OF AMERICA - the title of Cathy O' Brien's book upon CIA drug trafficking, mind control, CHENEY and BUSH as drug-taking paedophiles and much much more...

SARAH TURNER talked to me once, about her need to take ECSTASY once in a while...to go dancing 'on my own' at a disco and for many hours in order to work off whatever stress she was under and to just 'trance out to the music'...her friends 'understood that one' apparently, in her lesbian community...so they didn't actually approve then...it sounded like they didn't...but that they 'understood' the need...

Anyway, a lot passed me by, at DARTINGTON…probably just as well.

I noted with interest, the other day…that DARTINGTON COLLEGE OF ARTS has been closed down and all students transferred to CORNWALL - to another art college…I have no idea why…GILL is saying that it isn’t good…that a student rebellion against the ill cult had been formed and that was why the ill were taking ‘emergency action’…I have no idea…but it all looks linked to the ill, in some shape or form.

The fact that it has been reported by a SOCIALIST newspaper that a WALT DISNEY COMPANY wants to turn DARTINGTON COLLEGE into a MUSIC COLLEGE…really doesn’t sound good to me…WALT DISNEY was one of the first satanic illuminists…so my advice is BOYCOTT Dartington college, if it all goes ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment