I have just rung that PHELAN number 01255 433000 to get a woman on the end of the line who said ‘yes, can I help you?’
I now have to type in BLUE: stspil
(is that the PILCHARD again?)
I now have to type in RED: ildiersh
I assumed that she was working for PHELAN and because I began to talk to her about CHP and PHELAN and she simply listened…asked me if I had emailed ‘GRANT’ and then told me that she would get in touch with MR BARON to sort it out or maybe JEFF…
It makes me wonder if I was talking to ROZ…
I could have been talking to anybody - couldn’t I?
I find the whole thing very suspicious…which makes me think that things are really not what they seem…and that is why I had originally figured that the number was the one of that SOCIAL WORKER…you know what I mean?
Anyway, she told me that they could get in touch upon my mobile…and also took my email address.
http://www.ask.com/web?q=01255+433000&search=&qsrc=0&o=101881&l=dis
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment