Tuesday, 26 October 2010

I have to type in GREEN lutra

That reminds me - WALT DISNEY and one of the very earliest short animations...my father had a 5 minute reel which he used to show us as very young children...on SUPA-8 CINE-FILM...via his old projector...upon which he would show 'family holidays' now and then...and about 10 years ago...we went through his whole box of 'old films' and also watched the old PLUTO one...PLUTO the DOG...

I looked back at this all and remembered TODDY telling me that I was PLUTO the DOG...

PLUTO is the KING OF THE UNDERWORLD in ROMAN mythology...in GREEK mythology this KING OF THE UNDERWORD is called HADES...

UNDERWORLD = CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD in ill cult-speak.

So I was to be programmed as a DOG of the UNDERWORLD.

In NEXUS magazine - and in TODDY's THE TWILIGHT ZONE article p61 we have this strange inverted commas title for one of his illustrations:

"The earthly civilisation has as lost civilisation. It was higher than the following. Man of that time 'adaptable' to the intense Earth heat as well as to the hard cold of his origin. He was electromagnetic; he knew how to follow the high mathematics and astral sciences. This man still dewlls on icy Pluto, since as it was said 'he is adaptable.'"

I made so many typos typing out the above (and corrected them0)...'itw as' meaning 'itv as' and 'man of hat' (reference to bowler hats of French programmed Sephardim)...'adaptable'...TODDY explained it to me 'a DAP table'...that is what he asw himel...I mean that is what he saw himself as...not HIMMEL apparently but I knew that was what he had been programmed as - MARK R was HITLER..'asad' and 'aswad' and 'as sward' - the green grass...references in there too - asward IS an ill cult communist title...HEALEY as in DENIS...MATHERS too came up as big bad CAMELS of the ill cult...

i now have to put the lot onto WORKS and read off the first letter code...

No comments:

Post a Comment