Tuesday, 26 October 2010

I now have to type in RED karintel

The earthly civilisation has as lost civilisation. It was higher than the following. Man of that time 'adaptable' to the intense Earth heat as well as to the hard cold of his origin. He was electromagnetic; he knew how to follow the high mathematics and astral sciences. This man still dewlls on icy Pluto, since as it was said 'he is adaptable


I just checked that first letter code on WORKS and it comes out as:

Tooa

What does it mean?

TOO A?

A means OBAMA...

KARINTEL eh...KARIN was an EFL teacher who had joined the resistance party to white supremacist groups and to the government in general - during her teenage years...in SOUTH AFRICA during her youth...I met her at SHANE SCHOOL OF ENGLISH in OXFORD in the late 1990s...and she was under severe stress...the ill cult were heavily 'leaning' on her...almost to the point that she thought that she must be losing her mind...but she wasn't...an entirely rational and composed character who didn't stand for any ill cult nonsense...

No comments:

Post a Comment