Tuesday, 26 October 2010

I now have to type in GREEN: womme

That didn't work and so I now have to type in: feverpot

Yes, see below...that all happened a few days ago and I gave OSBORNE time to sort it out...but now I can see that nothing has been made public as yet and so time to put the pressure on:

"REMEMBER OSBORNE - you can't take it with you - and nor can your mates."

If you want protection - you will tow the line or else.

You know what your instructions were and you will carry them out to the letter - or else those vultures will fly in and crash bang wallop...with no protection...you are all hung out to dry.

MI5 jonathan evans network is a bit thunderstruck...yes, it is looking a bit dangerous but not to worry, everything is under control...as far as I know...yes OSBORNE and the treasury are now an international target...serves him and CAMERON right...

The basic idea was this - OSBORNE would restore our country...all of our public services and councils/communities you name it...and he would also recompensate the colonies in a similar fashion...that is why DABYDEEN set up the charities...and yes the amount of money transferred was so phenomenal that I couldn't count the 'noughts'...

No comments:

Post a Comment