Tuesday, 26 October 2010

I am now being told that I have to watch the rest of THE HEBREW HAMMER in order to 'get' what is going on...

All I can say so far is this:

HULBRUSCH and GILL had decided that the ELF who looks jooish in SANTA CLAUS' lair...was in fact PRINCE WILLIAM who performs a COUP akin to BRUTUS AND CAESAR hence the 'et tu brute' reference...and then decides that he wants to get rid of Hannukah...why...a self-hating joo, they said...lots of them around...and no, the CRAZY COMPANY hadn't made this 'elf' look like PRINCE WILLIAM...he looks more like WOODY ALLEN to me...

HULBRUSCH then told me that PRINCE WILLIAM really had employed a 'sweatshop' of children from the East to work for him in some capacity...I had no idea of what he was talking about...

As far as i can see - GILL was supposed to be THE HEBREW HAMMER...the CRAZY COMPANY wrote the entire script...

I wasn't given an overview of it but I can remember being in a child alter and creating that 'mad jooish elf' character...and also telling them to use a filmic reference to DEAD MEN DON'T WEAR PLAID which GILL and I had seen a ESSEX UNIVERSITY...

...they made the film as crudely as they could...and I cannot say that I liked it much...the humour was mainly supplied by HULBRUSCH...MCDONALD invented that jooish organisation and the character of the leader...anyway, BI loved the movie...and proclaimed it the funniest that the CRAZY COMPANY had produced...

No comments:

Post a Comment