




OTHER NOTES:
NEXUS magazine and those CROP CIRCLE images.
OLIVIER MOREL was ROZ - and her image upon p55 symbolises where she had been micro chipped upon her body - the ‘head’ is the circle to the top right of the photo.
We all took turns at creating images.
SC did the CLEY HILL one - TODDY gave him his ‘programming image’ through myself…I told him to imagine a cube and then to take small cubes out of it at the corners…he did so and was freaked out by the CHINESE BOX image of 6 CROSSES that he had created…MARK R then programmed him with the FLAT 2D IMAGE as in:
“You see this BOW (early little girl alter programming - bow in the hair to signify microchipping) and then the SMALL CUBE and then the ‘X’….”
Anyway, the above was JESUIT programming. If you look at the outline of the entire image…you see a BLUNTED 6 POINTED STAR. Every single triangle, has had its top CUT OFF. We are talking about his different alters here…all with their ‘heads’ cut off - see the MASONIC pyramid for details…
MCDONALD was LUCY PRINGLE…and his looks like the shattered parts of his mind upon p54.
GILL’s was FRANK LAUMEN…and I am really not sure about that one yet but it was part of JAPANESE/YAKUSA programming…as far as I can see…you have two frightened eyes of a child which connect with the microchip (?) in the middle…
GILL was very interested in analysing mine (JANET OSSEBAARD)…I had concentrated very hard, in a child alter to do it…I told him that my association with it was the TV ‘PRISONER’ series because of the 60’s feel to the imagery.
GILL then ‘got it’…and told the others…”it is how a baby feels just after it is born…it can’t even kick its legs…it is simply aware of being a head and a body and two hands…”
Look at the circles pointing NE to see this basic imprint of how a newborn baby ‘feels’ and ‘understands’ itself to be…
Note also the BLACK/WHITE wheel of 18 spokes behind the baby.
This is the WHEEL OF KARMA according to the ill cult.
I had portrayed myself graphically as being able to ‘shift off the axis’ of KARMA…by shifting to the right and then if I were to go further on or back again…I would ‘disappear’ in this dimension as a ‘soul’…that is how I found the PINK PLANET…
You see when a SOUL is born into the body of a newborn baby it feels TRAPPED…it is imprisoned in MATTER and it is not necessarily a ‘good’ feeling…the RABBIS know precisely what I am talking about…or at least some of them do…
Anyway, after we had completed our DESKTOP patterns…we then chose from a variety of ‘plain fields’ with the ‘ridges’ of pathways across them…and superimposed out DESKTOP patterns on top of them…every one (unless we put a ‘real crop circle’ photo in as a ‘red herring’) is about how we felt about our ill cult programming and what we had found out about it…all encoded…
MARK R did the one by JOHN MONTGOMERY upon p57.
As far as I know - DAVID BOWIE was responsible for the two DTP designs upon P56...and I can remember that solitaire type of game that my Swiss grandmother used to play on such boards…or is it the GLASS BEAD GAME? Also an ABACUS image…and also those ‘children’s toys’ at fairgrounds where you move the wire along another wire and over COLOURED BALLS and if you touch the main wire, you get electrocuted…
A SATANIC PRAYER MAT reference by LUCY PRINGLE on p57.
P58 - GILL said of the first ‘that’s two dragons’…you mean BEADY and LADEE?
I then contributed the next one with a reference to CLE - that strange language school in BESANCON that uses ill cult COLOUR-CODED blocks of WOOD to substitute for language…a reference to the LINGUISTIC MAY TRICKS of the ill…
Finally, GILL made us laugh with the last image that looked rather phallic…but he appears to be tying penis imagery up with PENDULUM…DONG…TICKING CLOCK…RADIO CONTROLLED microchipped PENIS?
“What’s that” MCDONALD casually inquired “The HEBREW HAMMER?”
…one of two of them were probably ‘real’ as in real photographs of a crop circle on the ground…but I cannot remember which now…
I forgot to mention ROZ’ one on p54 which she called SCORPIONS CANNING THE CAN…it is the last one on the page…
Oh yes, the first one on p54 is called the PEACOCK as in the ROYALS and ARISTOCRACY…pea-cocks…the demonic cockerels who eat babies…
Was the WILTON WINDMILL one a real one?
It looks like computer ticker tape to me…and by MCDONALD but maybe he actually got that one ‘made on the ground’ so to speak…
Perhaps that is an important note to mention…we see this type of BRAILLE computer ticker-tape image as being spewed out of a machine in an endless rectangular form, until you tear the paper or it runs out…whereas the image on p54 tells you how the top ill think and it is in ‘circles’…no joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment