I watched the rest of the HEBREW HAMMER this morning and realised that ‘GREEN TOWER’ were off their heads on drugs…more than usual.
In fact, I can remember it as ‘desperate times’ but I had no real idea of what was going on…all I can remember is that I was in a very young child alter and GREEN TOWER men were exhibiting BLACK RAGE…as in negative energy against me…whenever I spoke with them…I have no idea why. They were on the tack of ‘THIS IS WHAT IT IS REALLY LIKE…THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED’…and they did it through comedy…
They were as ‘possessed as they could be’ - no LIGHT ON IN THERE at all.
HULBRUSCH had taken control of the project…and he injected it with his ‘demonic humour’.
The ‘word’ was that the movie would go ‘straight to video’ and it probably did (they figured ‘the powers against them‘ - that much is true - but was it true in the case of this movie? I need to look up reviews and the history of this movie)…although as far as I know, it didn’t go ’straight to VIDEO’ in ISRAEL…it was shown in movie houses and to great effect…those who did see it, loved it.
“It was so bad it was good” sort of thing.
“It gave us an eye-opener into what NY JOOS are all about” say SCARLETT’s police.
“I watched it 6 times” said IAN HYSLOP…and added that he didn’t know why and didn’t explain to his staff, who had all watched it and queried him ‘6 times?’…most people appear to have taken it in the ‘vein’ that HULBRUSCH had intended, I suppose…most people found it ‘enlightening about the jooish community in general’ and not so far off their own, in most cases…I am thinking about the JOOISH MOTHER scene…cradling on the guilt…why haven’t you made enough money for me to retire in BOCA though….is entirely NY jooish…GILL had told me all about that one…
Anyway, I watched this movie…knowing that the mother figure wasn’t GILL’s but more based upon my own…the cuckoo German jew…do genes really carry that stuff?
I watched more…MARK R had decided to program pogrom in….both TILDA SWINTON as myself as the ‘main part’…two CUCKOOS of MOSHE DAYAN…”she wasn’t” says ROZ…”under mind control”…but the actress chosen to play the role - was chosen to look like her…
SWINTON then even took me into her office and told me that we were ‘genetic sisters’ and that I had better not get on the wrong side of her (she told me that she was also a MOSHE DAYAN cuckoo - “she wasn‘t“ says ROZ - well as far as the CRAZY COMPANY could work out - in terms of insemination by CUCKOO CLOCK TIMER ‘inseminators‘ - they couldn’t work out for sure if I was, either - could they? NO DNA records of MOSHE DAYAN around - all records destroyed. However, it all works out in the end - MOSHE DAYAN kept a close watch on me to do ‘whatever he wanted me to do‘)…I just looked at SWINTON, expressionless…the best way to take the whole idiocy.
THE HEBREW HAMMER - MARTIN GILL was composed of the below ‘layers of the onion’:
MI6 trained by SCARLETT who had strong links to RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE.
GILL’s main master programmer was RICHARD TODD who was an FBI PROGRAMMER unknown to SCARLETT.
RIMINGTON was MI6 but she wanted to escape and where do you escape from that hellish system (look at what MI6 had done to her in relation to HIROSHIMA)…apart from to another one who tells you that for ‘information‘…they will give you protection - she joined the KGB in 1961.
I was programmed as a child…in BLACKHEATH - by both ‘TODDY’, RIMINGTON and SCARLETT…a collection of MI6/FBI/KGB affiliations…
That is why and how…I have managed an ‘overview’ of sorts…at 47 years old.
Every different ‘service’ had an inroad to me…or that is what it felt like.
Look at MARTIN GILL’s layers of the ONION unpeeled at GREEN TOWER:
Jooish Sephardic orthodox
Islamic prince ‘dalek’
YAKUSA - son of top mafia guy
I only and simply had COLETTE…and the ‘secret joos’….the ‘real joos’….
Wednesday, 27 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment