I replanted my MINT plant this morning because it is doing so well…got the peat from MORRISONS and then a new WHITE pot from HOMEBASE…I was still looking for a lampshade but I cannot decide upon one…
I know that A) this ‘environmentally friendly’ main lights in this flat are known to be bad for your health…and as far as I can see the fixtures only take this type of light bulb…PHILIPS light bulbs…the flats were all sent and ‘extra pack’ of them by PHILIPS…
B) that it would be better if I just bought an angle-poise lamp and stopped using the main light in my living room altogether - with an ‘old-fashioned bulb’ in it…
C) if I don’t - then I have to get a SHADE for the living room light because it is probably harming my eyesight…my father told me that looking at light bulbs, even inadvertently, harms your eye-sight…rather like looking at the SUN I suppose but obviously not as bad…
D) I haven’t found an angle-poise lamp that is cheap and a design that I like…the only one I have found so far is a £5.99 one designed for children…more expensive than the cheapest bedside lamp…
All lampshades are extremely expensive…more so than lamps in almost all cases…so it is better to buy the lamp and lampshade in one…
I found the CHINESE paper ‘moons’ lampshades - in HOMEBASE which I love…but knew that if I bought one - RIMINGTON would have set some sort of a trap…I had one in my bedroom as a teenager…HOMEBASE are now doing different variations upon the paper lampshade and the rectangular ‘twist’ design one, looks lovely but it is far too small for a main ceiling light.
You see - I would love a CHINESE PAPER LANTERN lightshade…because it reminds me of that PRE-RAPHAELITE children painting with their GOLDEN LIGHT lanterns…how we were as children…when we first began to remote-view…that untarnished golden energy…TODDY had told us to image it as children carrying CHINESE LANTERNS in the garden…but not if the whole idea of owning one, is booby-trapped for myself.
Anyway, the above is a photo of my CEILING LIGHT in the living room…and funnily enough…I also got the SCARLETT lookalike, smoking his pipe, as he is wont to do, during a ‘break from work’ just out side of the carpark of MAGNET HOUSE….
So I figured - what better time than to expose what COLLIE was up to…when she told me that she would put in various STAND-INS - who would smoke at that ‘smoker’s rendez-vous’ (women staff mainly - RUSSELL had asked me about that one - why do almost all of the women in that building smoke? Not ‘pc’ and all that…)
So I took a few photographs of the SCARLETT stand-in for a laugh…and yes the ‘rear-view’ one makes BI laugh the most…yes, SCARLETT does stand exactly like that…so did my GRANDFATHER GYDE (according to HANNI GLOOR) and so does my brother HUMPHREY…anything to do with ‘damaged knees of abused little boys’? Perhaps it wasn’t just the MONARCH BUTTERFLY little girls…who were abused in such a way…
The SCARLETT stand-in will not know that he is being used as such…I have no idea of his name or his role in SOCIAL SERVICES (but I am hoping not to high up)…perhaps he is the boss…who knows? He doesn’t appear to talk to anybody else…the women gather in huddles, tend to smoke furiously and ‘plot’…he doesn’t…he just SMOKES HIS PIPE and takes in the view… typical behaviour of SCARLETT…
Wednesday, 27 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment