I now have to type in a RED code:luitent
I can remember sitting there, with the other children who had made various DAISY CHAINS some really long...the FISHWICK children...long necklaces and short ones...and there i was, watching them, help each other with DAISY CHAIN (SAID) necklaces, all the time, with these 'fading fast' DANDELIONS around my neck - a relatively short, necklace around my neck...big enough to get over my head...and starting to smell...and unpleasantly...DANDELIONS give off an unpleasant odour when picked...
Many years later...and at 17 years old...once I had decided to join the 'youth pigeonhole' of 'hippie'...I then read up about herb/plant recipes and found out that if you dug up DANDELION ROOTS after the harvest season...that they made a fortifying tea...i did so...had a few sips...it was so disgusting that I chucked it down the sink immediately...no visible or tangible benefits there.
After that one, my style turned to COWBOY with an 'ethnic twist'...clomping around in an afhgan coat in cowboy boots...yes, I was very mixed up...but I figured that i looked 'cool' in a funny way...and MARTIN GILL thought so too, walking into that 6TH FORM COMMON to watch me stride towards him in my cowboy boots and 'canvas army surplus jacket' smiling in recognition, long hair flowing behind me...he figured that the other girls in that common room, were just 'dogs'...and that i was his 'shining star'...it takes all sorts and all sorts of signals, doesn't it?
MARTIN GILL always liked women who made him laugh...'arm round the back of the sofa time'...immediately interested.
in fact he and MCDONALD even made a hideous video of me in a child alter...but dressed in adult clothing...and appearing to act like an adult until 'it all fell through'...for example this video short:
i was in a house upon a HOLLYWOOD boulevard...I had dressed up to 'cruise with the boys'...so I ran out of the front door, that sunny day...towards the OPEN TOP SPORTS CAR that MCDONALD was driving and with GILL in the back...I wasn't used to wearing high-heels and so just before reaching the passenger front door...I tripped and fell headlong into it...as a 'child' in my head...I was more 'in the car' than out of it and so I plunged head forward, crawling into the car...
They used that for another movie...the scene in another movie which is featured for an advertisement, before THE HEBREW HAMMER upon video...
BI accused them of CHILD ABUSE...they just laughed it off...
I didn't mind at the time...but of course it was 'child abuse'...they were using me as an adult woman in a child alter...and of course, sometimes that meant that my behaviour was so 'strange' that...well, I crawled over the side door of a car, rather than opening it...head down and into the compartment where you normally put your feet....and had severe difficult 'righting' myself again...although MCDONALD began to drive off...even when I was 'upside down' so to speak...
i cannot recall what the movie trailer was called now...but GILL and CO had based it upon my 'child alter' 'funnies'...GILL had pointed out how I used to do that sort of thing...I couldn't remember at all...those 'early days' in NY and the USA in general...before my 'child alter' had grown up....
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment