I now have to type in a RED code: sweadv
At GREEN TOWER - MARTIN GILL and SCOTTIE thought that his fate would be 'as that video' that SCOTTIE had directed...an ISLAMIC FANATIC who shoots his own brains out, once about to be captured...GILL told me 'that is how I end up'...
Did you?
If you knew that...you had the power to stop it - I supplied it to you.
Perhaps the JAPANESE element saved you...or maybe not - i have no idea - I would have done all I could do to so - if you were not too 'satanic' by that point, for me to even attempt it. One has to draw the line somewhere - as I said to CAROLINE...how many dead bodies do you want heaped up before you realise that 'your man' is a 'lost cause'?
Both men were rebels to the ill cult but TOMLINSON was of an excessively selfish nature and obsessed with satanism from an early age...GILL wasn't...he wasn't selfish in relation to myself...and he wasn't obsessive about ill cult beliefs or rites...as far as I could see...not whilst I was around, he held himself back...but whilst with MARK R and CO...he became as SATANIC as the rest of them...fitted in completely...
CAROLINE flashes me an image of TOMLINSON in a very young child alter...walking through a field and bringing her back the HEAD OF A DANDELION...how symbolic.
I used to get told off by FISHWICK (who went mental) for making DAISY CHAINS out of the large heads of DANDELIONS, as a young child... TODDY just laughed it off...but beheading the DANDELIONS was something that the satanic robot FISHWICK couldn't stand...
I obviously knew my 'metier' and from a very young age...and TODDY had more than an inkling too...'maybe she is destined for higher things'...
No wonder I recited a PAN HORROR story, from one of the collections...to DALDRY in PRAGUE 1995 about how a human being enters the twilight zone and ends up in a civilisation of PLANTS who collect HUMAN HEADS as adornments for their bodies...as children might pick daisy chains and put them around their necks...
DANDELION...DANDY-LION...DAN DARE...DAN-DELTA ALTER...DANNY BOY head of the MOSSAD in 1979...DAN the serpents who strike your heel..DANDELIONS, the ones who are not SUNFLOWERS and are not programmed in relation to loss of memory (but always are - worse that SUNFLOWERS with their BLACK HOLE centres) in short, SUN KING programming. The highest RA CULT programming.
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment