Secondly, I have a word that PRINCE WILLIAM wanted for some reason...and it is a word that I wanted put into that THE MYSTERY OF EATUM HALL but MARK R told me, at the TEMPLAR CASTLE that it was much too advanced for that age group...of course it was - but that wasn't the point was it?
Here is the word:
CONVESTIBLE
Now I have no real idea of whether it exists or not...but I am sure that it did at some point...until it was removed from dictionaries and people went into 'memory dump'...either that or it is close to another word which actually means 'food' and the rebel group had chosen it to encapsulate many different things within my 13TH ONE ill cult game:
CONVESTIBLES
CON-V.E.
CON-ST
CON-I
CON-BLE
CON-BULLS
CON-BLS
CON-VEST
CON-ES
CON-TIBBLES
CON-STI
CON-BLESS
CON-FEST
CON-FEZ
CONFESS MR TIBBLES
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment