Tuesday, 26 October 2010

The post came this morning but only an advertisement for TOMLINSON and his TEMPLARS' company:

SUBWAY

i suppose this is to psychologically reinforce the 'horror' of that COLCHESTER SUBWAY...and of that terrible time in my first year at ESSEX UNIVERSITY...and of course, having to go back through that very SUBWAY that I was raped and beaten to a pulp by GILL screaming at me that I had jilted him - under RIMINGTON's direction (then urinated upon by the graduates, TOMLINSON, DALDRY and MARR - TOMLINSON also kicked me around quite a bit) and left for hte POLICE to pick up later on...with a stretcher and ambulance...but funnily enough - none of it bothers me anymore...you see, as a child I had had my back broken by the ill and was on traction for a very long time...so I can OBE very easily...and so things never get that painful for that long...and now I know how to 'control everybody' when I do GRASSE...nothing appears to be much of a problem, anymore...

The SUBWAY i might add -that you have to go through in order to get to the ATOS office within that JOB CENTRE department at CROWN buildings...Colchester. That is how I remembered what had happened, all of those years ago...walking through that very same subway...but I cannot say that I was 'scared'...just a bit nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment