I haven't had time to read THE MAIL ON SUNDAY that I had bought at the weekend yet...but I can simply comment upon the headlines...firstly the QUEEN'S £38 MILLION A YEAR WINDFARM WINDFALL which doesn't need any explanation - just why does this country have to support these people with our taxes, at all? Take away what they get a year (stop their pilfering from the TREASURY) and you have saved more money than any of the 'cuts' that OSBORNE has made...TAX the ROYALS realistically and properly...and I would bet that the whole of the UK could 'retire' upon the savings...
Anyway, the CAREY MULLIGAN story is perhaps more interesting? You want to know why this young film star is living in poverty in a 'hotel' for backpackers...in downtown HOLLYWOOD and not in a penthouse suite...seeing as she is a millionairess by now?
She was disobedient to her ill cult programmers...those who come to see her in her 'lodgings'...and they are PUNISHING HER FOR IT. She doesn't get to see a penny of what she earns for the ill cult.
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment