
i have just downloaded from the web a 'check all your devices are functioning properly' and that appears to have cured my EPSON STYLUS printer problem i.e. printing out in PINK when it should print in GREY.
You see I can remember MARK R saying 'she'll see it as a good sign but it isn't' - he had fixed the printer to print out in PINK when it should be printing in GREY.
I suppose this relates to PINK FAIRY nonsense and that once ATOS gets that PINK FORM they will then put me upon a TO BE BURNT royal list - sick bastards.
Anyway, here is the SIGNATURE:
I WOOD WM
T WOOD WN?
I wonder if HULBRUSCH is now THE EYE...
Although the reference to the WOOD is all about ROBIN HOOD and MARTIN GILL as far as I know...
Hey, they even put a ROBIN HOOD feather in the cap of THE HEBREW HAMMER which I have as yet to finish watching...
No comments:
Post a Comment