Friday 1 October 2010

http://weber.ucsd.edu/~lzamosc/gchelmno.html

"The village of Chelmno (district of Kolo) is situated 14 km. (8 3/4 miles) from the town of Kolo, through which runs the main railway line from Lodz to Poznan, and which is connected with the village of Chelmno by a branch line. Lodz, the second largest city of Poland, which in 1939 had a Jewish population of 202,000, was relatively near (60 km or 37 1/2 miles); the road to it was good and little used."

Last night I remembered talking to MARK R about how CHOLOMONDELEY was pronounced 'chumley' in the UK...and then TODDY took me to a place in this area...a 'grand one' to be tortured...afterwards he told me 'I am your CHUM' and put his arm around me...

CH-OLO

That was one of MARK R's codes...

No comments:

Post a Comment