Tuesday, 26 October 2010


Front Porch Enclosed
Made to Measure Porch Designs Up to 50% Off. Get a Quote Now!
ZenithWindows.co.uk/Porches


GOOGLE ads - gives us PORCHES as VESTIBULES...I remember those chairs for the top ill upon the VERANDAH...another type of 'vestibule'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestibule_(architecture)

Railroad use
"The vestibule on a railroad passenger car is an enclosed area at the end of the carbody, usually separated from the main part of the interior by a door, which is power-operated on most modern equipment. Entrance to and exit from the car is through the side doors, which lead into the vestibule. When passenger cars are coupled, their vestibules are joined by mating faceplate and diaphragm assemblies to create a weather-tight seal for the safety and comfort of passengers who are stepping from car to car."

The image of this vestibule is apparently linked to my BOILER VAILLANT for some reason (it just flashed up as I saved that picture file - I might also add that PINK ATOS forms flashed up when I saved that THE MYSTERY OF EATUM HALL picture file - so that PINK FORM means that the ill take it as read that they will eat you - they'll all be dead before they get near me, I can tell you)...

Anyway, the TRAIN VESTIBULE reminds me of that structure at the front of the two engines on tracks - forced to almost collide - at CERN...with people strapped in them...one on either side...

PORC-HESS...MARK R's programming perhaps?

I have found that image of the train vestibule and it went into a photo file of my BOILER front, for some reason....

No comments:

Post a Comment