Saturday 5 February 2011

"To consolidate the rule of supermen--to perpetuate the British Empire--one need only remove the ability of slaves to see themselves as slaves."

Now do you see why HOMOSEXUAL MIND CONTROL SLAVERY needs to be exposed?

I wrote, some time ago...about how certain people wanted 'anal S/M acts' to be perpetrated upon themselves even though they had very 'mixed feelings' about it all...in short, the fantasies made them feel upset, disturbed, uncomfortable...and I began to think around how the human brain works...when it wants to retrieve memory...it retraces its steps...re-enacts situations...until it has 'worked it all out'...and the people who talked to me about the above - a heterosexual woman also talked to me about it, I might add...had not recovered their memories of ill cult sexual/anal abuse at that point in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment