Monday 9 May 2011

Okay, this is really strange...'after all of that'...my mother left me a message upon my ansaphone today...saying that they were at their rented cottage in NORTH NORFOLK and had been there all the time...EDWIN was meant to email Dad with a date for the funeral but so far he hasn't done so...

So this time around EVERYTHING has changed...and if EDWIN doesn't have their phone number in North Norfolk...they might have even missed the funeral - who knows? I mean to say...if they are waiting for an email that gets 'held up' etc etc...

Anyway, they are coming back to MANNINGTREE this evening...

What am I to make of any of this?

...except that everything has changed and big-time...from what I had seen circa 2003...the gap is now widening between what had been planned and what is playing out...as the ROCKEFELLERS got more desperate, no doubt...

No comments:

Post a Comment