Wednesday 11 May 2011

I have just got the library and onto an internet computer....after quite a cycle...down to the sewage farm between CLACTON and FRINTON...to see fire personnel using suction upon the stagnant waters in front of that sewage plant...and I instantly remembered that TOMLINSON used to dump loads of heroin there...and secondly that the couple who passed me cycling towards that place...he was wearing a BRIGHT MID-GREEN ZIP-UP TOP and she had a SILVER NECKLACE around her throat...well, he was part of the HEROIN RING and she was his mind control slave...she had told me beforehand that she would wear that very necklace so that I would remember her and 'report' the lot upon my blog...

Anyway, I asked the fire personnel what it was all about...the 'emergency' and they told me that it was just a 'training procedure'....maybe it was, this time around but I KNOW what the ill used to use that stagnant water for...it runs into a series of small ponds/lakes...and ROZ and myself were drowned there by the ill, to then be resuscitated upon the bank because ROZ had had to dive for TOMLINSON's stuff...and afterwards - drowning slaves was a quick way of putting them into 'memory dump'...

No comments:

Post a Comment