Monday 9 May 2011


At last...the email that I was waiting for - from NPOWER...one can see that they will not charge me less than £10 per week for fuel...but anyway, I have managed to 'out their whole game' and a lot more in relation to 'ENERGY GIANTS'...see previous notes...

So I will pay this off tomorrow and 'that is that' as they say...

Your npower complaint 98124030

Monday, 9 May, 2011 14:37
From: "Executive.Complaints@npower.com" Add sender to ContactsTo: emily_gyde@yahoo.co.ukDear Ms Gyde,

Thank you for your further email.

Paying the £463.98 will clear your account up to the 8 April 2011and nothing prior to this date will be owed.

I trust that this has clarified matters for you.

Kind Regards

Clare Richardson
Executive Complaints Team
npower
Customer Relations
Residential Services
Tel No: 0845 0730861
email to Executive.complaints@npower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment