Tuesday 10 May 2011

...and my comments have been ignored as usual - upon this website...actually GILL did reply once, to one of them but that was it...so he was 'in on the game' but the rest of them 'writing comments to be released at a future date upon the internet' but were not 'au fait' with what was really going to happen (intervention of a 'free radical' etc etc):


http://www.trueamericandog.com/
May 6, 2011

Kooly The Bear Surprises Mother With Month's Supply Of True Soda

Black Rabbit said...
ANDREAS - I can see that you are highly talented with the wizardry of PHOTOSHOP - could you give us a few NASA shots of fatal asteroids/meteorites about to hit planet Earth or perhaps a newly discovered galaxy or comet?

May 10, 2011 12:32 AM


Black Rabbit said...
http://blackrabbitblackrabbitblackrabbit.blogspot.com

Andreas - see my blog for details.

I created quite a spectacular SUPERNOVA for the FBI who sold it on to NASA for use upon their website - out of a 'bit of old rope' - quite literally.

a friend of mine produced the 'cotton wool bud' image and that was also accepted by NASA (see my latest post upon my blog, this morning).

Have a go yourself...

May 10, 2011 12:49 AM


Ceska said...
Foremost, let me commend your uncrowdedness during this subject. I am not an expert during this theme, but after reading your write-up, my understanding has developed well. Please allow me to catch your rss nourish to stay in touch with any long term updates. Wholesome career and will extend it on to acquaintances and my audience.

May 10, 2011 4:50 AM


Sir GAmzu said...
Ceska,

I am totally cool with you extending this with your acquaintances and audience.

But they have to understand they can's go around saying things about people like "You are scared to subscribe to Andrea's blog"

Nobody has a right to go around saying that.

NOt you acquaintances and not your audience.

In case you haven't noticed, there are NO JABRONIS here.

Also your audience should be warned that this site is just an astroturf shill for selling True Soda which is some of the worst tasting corporate swill ever bottled in the Good 'Ol US Of A

May 10, 2011 6:30 AM


Andreas din gud said...
The other guys is the friends of me, you knowe the danish guys, or all my clones. Okay to be honest not all the clones...

http://photoshopandreas.blogspot.com/2011/05/revenge-of-clone.html

He knows when i sleep...

May 10, 2011 10:01 AM


Meve said...
Listen, guys, we come to this site for many things, some of which are important. But one thing which we do not come to this site for, but which may be important, is trumpeting up our own blogs with our big old blog trumpets. Flute dog knows what I'm talking about.

For instance, I have referenced on several occasions my blog (e.g. http://andreasdanishes.blogspot.com/2011/05/square-danishes-defy-gravity.html). This is wrong. For several reasons.

1) Gamzu would never do it, and Gamzu is the true Gamzu of virtue.

2) Proudy is still dead, and we have no idea who killed him.

3) A second tiger is dead. We don't know who the tiger was, let alone who the killer is.

4) several other reasons which we all know and I need not list here.


I would like to take the blame myself, but unfortunately justice will not so permit. It is with a heavy heart and a tasty danish that I turn to Mayor Brainyboy for guidance and help on these and other troubling matters.

May 11, 2011 12:07 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment