Tuesday 10 May 2011

i then remembered what had happened the second time that the 'IRISH TINKER' had paid a call to GARDEN COTTAGE, East Bergholt...where I was living hand to mouth on £50 per week but loving being in the countryside...even though as my mother was to say 'no central heating' and a septic tank in the backyard that kept on overflowing, was hardly 'idyllic' but the small garden out front was beautiful...and I loved looking out over fields in the morning...that made it all worthwhile...

Anyway, that man had come round the first time...with a bag of cleaning fluids and managed to bully me into buying an item for about £5 even though I had carefully explained to him at the time, that I was on £50 per week and that I couldn't afford a thing and certainly not at his prices...he began to threaten me with ROMANY curses that sort of shit...and to get rid of him...I bought something and then shut the door...

He came round again, a week or two later...as threatening as ever...and so I simply told him that I didn't have the money and shut the door on him...he began to swear loudly...

i was alone in that cottage and it was all rather frightening...

anyway, later on he managed to get in via the living room window...I walked into the room and he began to swear at me again...and then took out a STUN-GUN and electrocuted me...I passed out...but as I did so, I then took action...

the man went into the kitchen, found the CAUSTIC SODA crystals under the sink...put them into a cup, poured water over them and then drank them...he died on the floor...

The ill then turned up to torture me...found me passed out on the floor and the man dead in the kitchen...

...so that is when and where I began to protect myself from the ill...

...on top of that...the ill who had turned up...I cannot remember their faces clearly but they were all projecting SCARLETT/TOMLINSON/RIMINGTON so most probably run from that desk...I got them to kill each other...the networks are telling me that the woman was actually called ALEXANDRIA...and then the 3 MONKEYS turned up...MARK R told GILL to give me a sedative by injection...he eventually gave it to me himself...my big toenail was severely damaged by that point...the ill had shoved a metal screw up it (it was to turn black later on - and I wondered why, upon this side of the mirror - no memories)....GILL wanted to find out what was going on beforehand but I couldn't wouldn't tell him, mainly because I didn't trust him one bit...

So this was all about BIG TOE programming then...the ill were trying to contact the BIG TOE alter...and it got them to kill each other/themselves.

...and I link this all to the IRISH JOO network of the ROYALS...AMADEUS' network was far more powerful by that point in time...circa 2000...

No comments:

Post a Comment