Tuesday 10 May 2011

…and a really strange memory came back…and it is related to the LIONESS CUB for some reason…this is what I remembered:

THE NETHERLANDS…the 3 MONKEYS and AMADEUS had ROZ and myself, virtually held prisoner in a downtown hotel somewhere in suburbia…but I cannot remember where…it was a programming venue I suppose…they had certain hotels which were used for such a purpose, all over the world…

Now in Slavic languages…’th’ isn’t used…so speakers of Slavic languages tend to have a hard time learning the two different ways of pronouncing ‘th’ as in THE/THIGH etc…

…so NETHERLANDS tends to be pronounced as NEVERLANDS…you see what I am getting at?

PETER PAN and NEVER-NEVERLAND…

…and on top of that the TASCHMANN code for themselves:

The BRO(BROTHERS)KEN (KNOWLEDGE) HEARTED

BRO-KEN HEARTED.

The heart of the TASCHMANN operation was in the NETHERLANDS - their ‘broken heart’…their smuggling route…IRELAND to RUSSIA…’with Loeve’ no doubt…

Anyway, GILL was still shepherding me around in a child alter at that point in time…the ill then locked me in a small bedroom with no food or water…I had been ‘disobedient’ by crying…and so AMADEUS had told them to starve me until I was compliant…

I wasn’t ‘compliant’…I jammed the bed across the doorway so they couldn’t get in, even after unlocking the door…and then I smashed the window and proceeded to throw the BOOKS from a small shelf above where the bed had been…out of the hotel…and then the bedside LAMP too…in order to cause a commotion…

….and when the hotel staff came to check what was going on…to see the MONKEYS trying to get in but failing…I began to yell to them to call the POLICE…

The POLICE turned up but AMADEUS knew how to get them under control…so I yelled to them that I had a BOMB and that they had better get the MILITARY POLICE in fast…they did so…and that was when the 3 MONKEYS and AMADEUS were finally arrested…and I went down the local police station to make a statement…along the lines of ‘abused mind control slave’ etc etc…

Anyway, as far as I know - AMADEUS paid a large amount of money in bail and then skipped the country but I do not know if the others were ‘so lucky’…

However it is likely that the ill BRITISH PRINCES turned up to free them at some point…they always turned up eventually, as LORDS AND MASTERS of any given ‘ill cult’ event…

Why do I link this all to that LIONESS CUB?

i figure that I was in contact with PUTIN's network at the time...which gave me the strength to get the ill who were holding me prisoner...I was given the image of a LION in order to create my independence from GILL...nothing but tiny MICE the lot of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment