Tuesday 10 May 2011

SOURCE CODE

Remember ANALYZA KOMORK…the signature upon the MI HOTEL painting?

…and I have to add here that unlike the PALESTINIAN money-lenders (how times have changed in the OLD CITY)…the D’AJANI FAMILY behaved impeccably…they had standards and they looked after their guests despite being screwed into the ground by the ill and threatened with having the hotel taken from them…and I still have a debt to them which I will repay.

Anyway, ANALYZA KOMORK…I then remembered MARK R’s new ‘source code’:

ANARYZ

…TOMLINSON was ‘in on it’…

RYZ was a reference to RICE in POLISH and I would also guess a reference to CONDOLEEZA RICE.

For example:

ANA-LYZ is probably a reference to QUEEN ELIZABETH II

ANA-RYZ is probably a reference to CONDOLEEZA RICE

I then thought about WRYSTIO codes…and remembered something around:

BIG TOE instead of WRIST

…and as far as I know…TODDY liked:

BEAT ‘O’

…although various things were mentioned…such as:

BEATOE
BLISTIO
BISTO GRAVY

…in fact as far as I know…BISTO GRAVY was used to program with…yes, really.

I then looked at ALAN…I meant ANALYZAKOMORK backwards:

KROMOKAZYLANA

K-ROMO-KAZY-LANA

…and the networks are saying ‘LANA TURNER’ for some reason…

Yes I can guess why because the new system was this:

K-ROMO-KAZY-RANA

RAN was a famous film or was it the name of a famous film director…was it about the JAPANESE MILITARY…or INDIAN…I never saw it myself but my parents did in the 1980s…at the ARTS LAB in B’HAM…

Anyway, I can remember PETRONELLA being chosen as ‘RANA’ instead of the old ‘LANA’…

…and I also remembered TODDY laughing about how easily I was fooled:

“you tell her something…she’ll believe anything…”

He had told me that PETRONELLA had a ‘heart of gold’ as a child…well, obviously not then…that makes a lot more sense…her support of JADE and TOMLINSON for example…a BEK through and through then…another CENTURION ROBOT…although TOMLINSON was more than likely to have been ROMAN GENERAL…

LIZ
RIZ

…LEFT RIGHT…

…and then the strange military jingle that ‘didn’t make sense’…as taught to me by GRANDFATHER CLAYTON:

“LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT….I had a good home and I left“…(as you marched along)

…he had ‘got it wrong’ or had he? You see L, R, R, L is a code on ZORK NEMESIS…to do with the skulls as far as I can remember…

I then thought about L/R…

ELAR…RALE…

RALEIGH…TOMLINSON had been made to enact out RAYLEIGH in relation to QUEEN ELIZABETH II…for some reason…

….and as I was to joke to DALDRY…he’d wipe that CLOAK away fast…either that or put it over a bottomless pothole…

CLOAK

CL-OAK

…and then the anagram of KOALA…and I realised that KOAL-C was hidden there…

…and then ‘a lot more’ came back…

KOALA SEE

No comments:

Post a Comment