Tuesday 10 May 2011

...i was thinking about the 'central banking system' that knows what is in your account and passes that information on to ALL cashpoints...before it even appears upon a print-out statement from the HSBC machines...and thought about JERUSALEM again.

you had PALESTINIAN kiosks around JAFFA GATE...and they had a way around the ill cult block upon my debit and credit card...you see both had been blocked for some reason even though I had money in my account...I couldn't use them in cashpoints in ISRAEL..then somebody at the MI HOTEL said that banks automatically did that if they figured that you were in the 'wrong country' and suspected that your cards had been stolen...and that it often happened to tourists in ISRAEL...

So I then wrote an email to my bank...who replied that there was a block and that they would take it off...but they didn't...it took several emails before they did so...

Anyway, the PALESTINIAN kiosks could get around the block - see what was in your account and then debit it...despite the BANK block...or would that be BI block?

Interesting eh?

How did they know? what did they know?

...on top of that, the PALESTINIAN kiosk closest to the MI HOTEL managed to diddle me out of £100 because i hadn't checked what they had given me at the time...in relation to the exchange...I simply worked it out later and asked them about it...they smiled in my face and put their hands up...

Now these people all knew me...through that PALESTINIAN guide...they knew that I had no money and yet they still STOLE from me...'lawless' and lacking any morality is hardly the word for it...I mean to say I can understand a ROBIN HOOD ethic but not a STEAL FROM THE POOR ethic...which is what the CATHOLIC contingent were to find out, upon their visit to PALESTINE...along with the 'GAZA STRIP' HARRODS store...and 'why are they all so fat when they are all supposed to starving' etc etc...BBC news and MR ICKE's site continues to lie about the CIRCUS that is ISRAEL...as COLLIE once said before...jews and arabs...as bad as each other...no real 'difference' there...it is a HOLLYWOOD puppet show and nothing more...

No comments:

Post a Comment