Tuesday 10 May 2011

I have just had a look at the names of the games upon this laptop and one of them is called:

PLANTS vs. ZOMBIES

…that conjures up a few images - doesn’t it?

A bit like MCDONALD and his ‘war of the dinosaurs’ at the TEMPLAR CASTLE…

OTHER NOTES

TANYA from EXETER art college…the networks are telling me that her real father was the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD…yes, tall with brown eyes…unlike her mother…it would fit…and the same sort of sense of humour…a bit FISHWICK as I was to say to ANNIE at the TEMPLAR CASTLE who then immediately adopted TANYA as a ‘close relative’…TANYA had objected to being called a ‘daughter’ because she already had a mother…so anyway, ‘join the FISHWICK clan’ time…I ‘knew’ that there was something very similar between MRS FISHWICK and TANYA if only a shared FISHWICK type of humour…and then she found out that they were a 75% DNA match which is really quite high…

TANYA had recruited me to her father’s rebel group…and yes me acting dumb in a child alter and doing what were to become ZOOLANDER script jokes…yes I can ‘remember it well’…GIGI doing her thing…clowning around…making people laugh, kept you alive…

OTHER NOTES:

I have just received this LANDLORD’S GAS SAFETY INSPECTION letter from CHP.

Oddly enough the number 0500 555 0500 doesn’t work…rather like on SUNDAY ringing MANNINGTREE…my ORANGE mobile doesn’t dial the number, it just gives that funny jingle and ends the call…’call ended’…

Now because I haven’t grown up in a MOBILE PHONE culture and I have no ‘gaggle of friends’ to discuss the ins and outs of using one…I have to ‘find it all out for myself’…which is slow and laborious and ‘not something that I really want to do’…

By the way, I found the NPOWER system of payment by phone…extremely long and tedious but ‘you get there in the end’…

…anyway, the sharing of knowledge about how to use a MOBILE…probably why ED’s initiative to bring the ‘young and old’ together was a good one…as in ‘TEACH YOUR GRANNY HOW TO TEXT’…a shared skill and ‘interest’ - whether or not you ‘really want to learn how to do it’…

Anyway, I called up the SECOND NUMBER which wasn’t a CHP one…and got RGF (rg francis) direct….to book a MORNING appointment…knowing that JADE was supposed to have booked and afternoon one, for some reason…01245 459800

They told me that the letter was nonsense….you couldn’t book a time - you could only book morning or afternoon….

So what was CHP on about|? Giving us tenants a phone number that doesn’t work….to book a time…

Read their letter:



OTHER NOTES:

I met my FLAT 1 neighbour this morning…she told me that you could get WALKING BOOTS from DOROTHY PERKINS at about…was it £7 reduced from about £45...and I miss my walking boots from that HARWICH FLAT…so useful for cycling in…I have no idea where they went to ‘after the move’…particularly the dull green ones…

Perhaps she was supposed to say this to JADE LAING…I suppose that would be the case…THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING AND THAT’S JUST WHAT THEY’LL DO….

ROZ used to sing that one and laugh…

…particularly the time that she got the ‘authentic version’ of DOC MARTENS BOOTS from Colin…as a present…she loved them…just loved them…

I pointed out, unwisely…that most people who wore DOC MARTENS ‘on the street’…tended to have battered them into the ground…to prove ‘street cred’ - all scuffed and so on…they weren’t shiny black and new…like the ones that ROZ had…

…and then ROZ’ DOC MARTENS disappeared almost immediately…perhaps RIMINGTON confiscated them…things ‘went walkies’ so often - when the ill didn’t think that you were allowed to have them…I never saw her in those boots, again…

OTHER NOTES:

MARTIN GILL left me a pair of his old black boots - for my time in this flat…he called them his ARMY BOOTS…and that ‘everybody would know’ when I wore them…and yes I have worn them extensively…my only boots…not WALKING BOOTS anymore…’army boots’ I suppose…

I can remember the other day, cycling by that REMEMBRANCE ANGEL statue to see WWII veterans at a ‘happy gathering/reunion’ in the sunshine…and I wondered about those boots upon my feet…MARTIN’s boots…

Yes I had never had to wear a MILITARY UNIFORM in my life…unless I was undercover and pretending to be of a certain military order…but on the other hand, I was in ‘military intelligence’ and of the highest order…tackling the most terrible things in this world…as a ‘black ops’ PSI agent…undercover for my entire life…which sounds extremely silly, when I read back what I have just written but so many people know that I am not lying and so many people were in ‘the same boat’ so to speak…”and still are” the networks are laughing.

SHARON YITSZAK (aka AVIV KATSAV in 1980) ‘knew’ everything - in JERUSALEM…he told me that I had seen the sickest and most terrible underbelly of civilisation I.e. the illuminati cult…but that isn’t what most ‘normal people’ were like…and I should return to ‘normal life’ - get a job and just ‘carry on as normal’ and not pursue the matter, any further…

I replied words to the effect of ‘how could I do that?’…the ill would beat me into the ground if I didn’t go on the ‘offensive’ and publish everything that the ill were doing to me, upon the internet…THAT kept me safe….exposing what they were planning to do to me, BEFORE they did it, kept me extra safe.

OTHER NOTES:

WWII never ended…as I can now see…the NAZIS in the BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY and their aristocracy….the NAZIS in MI6...

My grandfather CAPTAIN GYDE was a member of the SOE - beaten into the ground by the BRITISH NAZIS after WII…he faked his own death and survived for some time in a NY hotel….

My uncle ARNOLD was also in the BRITISH ARMY too and to all intents and purposes ‘not liked’ according to my mother…but then the ill had decided to screw my family into the ground and it is very easy to ‘make a person look bad’ when they are not…when the ill have ganged up to ‘mob’ you, in the most sadistic ways…

Both my uncle and his father were called GYDE which complicates things…

My SWISS GRANDMOTHER used to say that her son ARNOLD was ‘too kind’ and that was the ruin of him…

…her son HUMPHREY (my father) wasn’t the same…he had joined the ill cult wholesale in the end…too much torture and too much pressure…

So now you know why the ROCKEFELLERS and BRITISH ROYALS have tried to beat my family into the ground….the SOE incident…that faked UFO…see previous notes…and whatever else grandfather CAPTAIN GYDE was up to, during WWII and afterwards…

Yes I know that from what AMADEUS was saying at OBAMA‘s CIA ‘central intelligence court‘ - at which even MI6 Presario JOHN SCARLETT had to pay obeisance…NOTE that one carefully…anyway:

According to JESUIT DIRECTOR GENERAL ‘Amadeus‘…the JOOS of CENTRAL/EASTERN EUROPE had turned into ‘out of control’ satanic robots - controlling the money of the top ill…

…and that is why the top ill were fighting their own bankers…and they managed to kill a lot of them and then ‘shepherd the rest’ according to ROCKEFELLER AMADEUS….across EUROPE in a ‘eugenics’ project experiment….to see which ‘robots’ were the fittest…those who actually managed to get into the ‘SHANGHAI’ and ISRAEL’ camps of ‘limited numbers’…

…the idea being, that the super-computer robots who survived…would be suitably terrorised by the power of the MONARCHIST ill…the mind control program, begun by JESUITS….and renamed MKULTRA by fanatical Catholic HEAD OF THE FBI ‘LOEHRMANN’ (his real name I might add).

It is all TRAGEDY isn’t it?

…and nobody admitting to a damn thing.

…or doing much about it, as far as I can see.

OTHER NOTES:

Let us go from the macrocosm down to the microcosm and I noted something strange today…although in point of fact, it isn’t ‘strange at all’ - it happens everyday and for everybody paying out money via debit cards:

I went into the HSBC to use one of their ‘machines’ to see if the money paid to NPOWER this morning had been withdrawn and paid.

IT HADN’T.

That worried me a bit.

The last withdrawal upon my debit card - had been a ‘shop’ the other day.

I then cycled off to SAINSBURYS in order to do a bit of shopping and decided to use my debit card in the SAINSBURYS machine.

The MACHINE told me that my balance was ‘as normal’ without the NPOWER debit…but also told me that a huge whack had gone out of my account and that my balance was now £463.96 down.

So SAINSBURYS cash point knew that the NPOWER TRANSACTION had gone through…but why do not the HSBC machines in their local branch, I thought….

I therefore decided to ‘test’ the HSBC cash point…

…it also told me that my balance was ‘as normal’ but that a huge whack had gone out of it…to the tune of £463.96.

So why didn’t the HSBC machines INSIDE of the bank - register the same?

The money has been taken…but I have no proof of ‘who did it, where and why’ as yet.

Most people take the above as NORMAL…yes, it has happened for as long as anybody can remember…

…but maybe there is something ‘AFOOT’ here?

You see - as I knew at GREEN TOWER and watching the GREEN LINE SYSTEM….a monetary transaction by computer/laptop etc…takes a NANO-SECOND.

You press a button - it happens.

So WHY this lengthy delay?

EVEN SAINSBURYS cash point knows that the money has been taken out of my account by NPOWER…but it is NOT showing up on my HSBC statement of balance, as yet….

There is a ‘centralised bureau’….which the public do not know about….and all transactions go through it…before ‘going out’ the other end…that is the best way that I can describe this one…and it is FRAUD all of the way….

Let me make it simpler:

There is a CENTRALISED ENERGY COMPANY in the UK (nobody else supplies gas and fuel to the UK - the big names like NPOWER are simply companies that have ‘bought the franchise‘ so to speak, to pretend that they are literally doing it - when they are not)…this CENTALISED COMPANY is ‘nameless’ in the public domain and certainly ‘not known about’…apart from those like CAMERON…who know far more about it than they should, for the FRAUD SQUAD for example…

There is a CENTRALISED BANK as well….and it used to be called the ‘GREEN LINE’ system….

…and that is what we are now looking at….

OTHER NOTES:

A weird message from HENRY to MARTINE…

You’ll never catch me by sitting around with EMILY….I will never come back until you’ve gone back to MARTIN GILL….

So there you go, MARTINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment