Monday 9 May 2011

...TODAY I realised that TOMLINSON and my HOOVER... the BEE/ROCKET shaped DARK YELLOW one...was a problem...that had been a 'stage in this ill cult game' - at the point where I couldn't stand it 'working on and off' and got rid of it...so a 'movable stage' in this ill cult game....

I got rid of it...late on in the 13TH ONE game....

...and got a new one...that i wasn't supposed or allowed to have...

...even though it is so funny to me, a vacuum that works brilliantly...TESCOS' own brand - just as good as my old one....and only £20.40...an incredible bargain.

Yet again, I can remember DALDRY checking things out....he could NEVER find a VACUUM that he liked....so many of them and in so many residences...

DALDRY had checked out the BIKE that I was to buy in this ill cult game....there are now a 'whole posse of these brand new bikes' outside the bikeshop in CLACTON....it has become a 'popular buy'....and for good reason....

No comments:

Post a Comment