Tuesday 10 May 2011

in GREEN: opfoc

I have also sent my mother an email:

npowerTuesday, 10 May, 2011 10:26
From: "emily gyde" Add sender to ContactsTo: sgyde@hotmail.comCc: ogyde@cix.co.ukMessage contains attachments1 File (56KB)npoweremail.JPG

Dear Mum,
 
I hope you had a good time in North Norfolk - thank you for the message left on my ansaphone - I gave Dad a call this morning and he told me that he thought that there was probably a queue of funerals held in Bognor Regis at this point and that he would keep me informed.

Also, I have finally reached an ‘agreement’ with NPOWER that this combined bill of £463.98 settles my gas/electricity account up until the 8th April 2011.

I have worked out that my combined fuel bill comes to about £10 per week on average, which sounds a little steep but with rising fuel prices - it probably isn’t.

Anyway, I have paid it off with my debit card via their automated phone service and have written them an email to get confirmation that this has ‘gone through’ - I will also check with my bank.

Lots of love

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment