Monday 9 May 2011


I should have mentioned this SCANIA lorry which was at the other end of the bridge...it had 'Italian job' across the front of it and AMADEUS said that it represented himself...did I mention the fact that AMADEUS had vowed to take revenge upon EVERYBODY including the CIA LAB for what had happened to him...after finding out about ROMAN microchipping/programming, he had decided to take it out on everybody...and I have 5 images that he used, the last one being a pipe of sorts...the type that SCARLETT used to puff...


Secondly, I should have taken a photo of the entirety of the children's PINK CAR which was behind the WHITE POST to which I had to carefully chain my bike (to prevent the chain from being slipped off through the 'break in the metal circle'...because it had THE STORYTELLER emblazoned across it...and I suppose that it was representative of TODDY or something like that...



...and I have forgotten to mention that whilst walking through GREAT CLACTON and pushing my bike...I walked past a GILL lookalike in dark glasses...

No comments:

Post a Comment