Wednesday 11 May 2011

...and the comments that have been left, are quite 'cryptic':

"Hidden fires."
3 Comments - Show Original Post
Collapse comments


riffle said...
I'm guessing he lost a bet and had to get the Fire of London inscribed on his torso.

BTW, I saw this wonderful Renaissance painting (no joke) and thought of you for some reason.

http://arthistory.about.com/od/from_exhibitions/ig/renaissance_faces/vett_ngl_08_09.htm

Or, if this works to make it clicky:
Portrait of a Young Boy holding a Child's Drawing, ca. 1515

Can't wait for the next series of Cabin Pressue, but glad to see and hear your name on every third UK program I happen across. Excelsior!

5:08 AM


Ginge said...
I feel like I should probably be disturbed, but...hm.

7:44 AM


kodama said...
The man is hot!

8:11 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment