Monday 9 May 2011



Okay, now this is where it gets weirder and stranger in relation to AMADEUS guiding JADE through the last stages of this ill cult game...he had decided upon a certain COLOUR which she had to wear...

So JADE was supposed to go to my chest of draws and get out this old tee-shirt...the one that I am currently wearing over my pajama bottoms, this morning...I haven't worn it for a very long time but everything else is in the wash...

Anyway, JADE was also supposed to buy the above bubblebath of the same colour...again it is difficult to understand why...

All i can say is that AMADEUS enthused how 'lovely' this colour was and how much it suited her...even though she 'wasn't sure'...

...secondly that I saw quite a few women on the streets, the other day ...with this colour on...one had a cardigan of this colour, she was heading towards the library...

So one can assume that it will be a 'frequency colour' of some description and probably linked to that BLUE/GREY vacuum cleaner, which I have just bought...

No comments:

Post a Comment