Tuesday 10 May 2011

in RED: linitint

http://www.auctionhouse.co.za/pastauctions.htm

we had all chosen an image upon this website...to represent ourselves...PETRONELLA thought that i had gone for the chinese carpet and so chose a similar one to 'track me' for JADE as a 'one of the satanic princesses'...however, I had changed my object without her knowing to track JADE who had chosen that tabacco pot...

77. Jairos Jiri camelia-green glaze tabacco jar

...I chose this:


71. Chinese brass Buddha

...but somebody else had decided to track JADE more closely - he told me so - and as far as I can remember it was DAVID BOWIE who chose this (although MARR wanted to chose it, also):

44. Royal Doulton 'Rip Van Winkel' Toby jug. No 6438

You see, it is all about COLOUR...and picking up the messages to somebody else's colour frequency...

No comments:

Post a Comment