Tuesday 10 May 2011

Looking at the SENT MAIL which is in my minniecricket inbox...I sent this email a reply to a HENRY MAKOW article and as far as i know...when I last checked - it hadn't been put up as a comment - why?

You see last night I began to remember how I had begun to treat GILL in his 'bro-ken' alter - as shit under my shoe, basically.

...and then I remembered how the ill had put that 'cheap secondhand' gold wedding ring which GILL had bought off a NY jooish market to put on my finger during that 'one year slave marriage'...the ring was then given to my mother who claimed that she had no idea of where it had come from, it had simply 'turned up' in her jewellry box...and so she gave it to me...

I then threw the ring into the estuary...at its deepest level - so that it would never be retrieved...i could have sold it on but didn't...it was 'too disgusting' for me to even contemplate 'trading it in' for money.

I then thought about the JOOISH FEDERAL RESERVE 'gold temple' under NY...and how this satanic joos worshipped GOLD.

I thought about that massively expensive GOLDEN 'RA CULT' necklace of GRANDMOTHER CLAYTON's...she had worn it all of her life...a gift from Egypt from her husband...anyway, my mother also gave me that necklace but I couldn't wear it...'something was wrong' and so I gave it back to her...and she promptly gave it to her brother MICHAEL's daughter who loved it...

You see - I was never a real satanic 'JOO' was I...i didn't worship gold...meaningless to me...or should I say SATANIC BEK as in SABATEI ZVI follower?

Anyway, this is my response to that 9-11 article:

A First Responder - "We Were Nuked on 9-11"

A repy to the above article:



The MOSSAD put bombs under the twin towers - in the basement - attached to 'gas and electrics'.



I saw the whole thing firsthand - I was part of the British Intelligence team who were posing as the 'Israeli art students' - we studied the 'op'.



Why did the MOSSAD want to do it?



They were attempting to save NY from the most terrible threat imaginable. An illuminati cult paramilitary base - which only the PENTAGON knew about but was powerless to remove.

Attached to this paramilitary base was the 'masonic temple' of the FEDERAL RESERVE - a BABYLONIAN temple - all gold.



The FEDERAL RESERVE satanists worshipped gold and blood, in this temple. They sacrificed financial workers who had not performed well enough, during the financial year. These unfortunates were tied to BABYLONIAN golden statues - and bled to death - there was a 'swimming pool' of human blood, running down the middle of this GOLDEN Temple.



So what had ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE got to do with any of the above?



They wanted to cover it up, it was an embarrassment to JEWS worldwide - so they blew up the paramilitary base - which effectively melted this BABYLONIAN temple of gold (located underground beside it) and buried it. The FEDERAL RESERVE no longer has any recognisable 'gold bars' underneath it.



As the head of the MOSSAD was later to speculate - blowing up the TWIN TOWERS as a distraction exercise - to hide what they were really doing - was a 'mistake'.



Yes, it was but they also saved NY from the' illuminati cult horrors' beneath its collective feet.



If you check with SEISMOLOGISTS upon 9/11 - you will see that earth tremors happened - a small earthquake - BRITISH INTELLIGENCE asked my team (which was operating in NY at the time - 'rented' out to the CIA/FBI) to find out what had really happened - as above.



At the time US seismologists were 'confused' about the same thing - obviously a minor earthquake/tremors could NOT have been caused by the falling towers...



There is more - but that should be enough to provoke further discussion of 'what really happened' that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment