Friday 31 December 2010

In RED: untingne

There were no new comments to be moderated upon the BLOGGER dashboard this morning - so I am assuming that these are all bogus:

Unread ゲイ [Eliza Manningham-Buller] New comment on . 17:37 8KB
Unread Anonymous [Stella Rimington] New comment on Stella Rimington. Thu, 30/12/10 8KB
Unread プチ家出 [Eliza Manningham-Buller] New comment on . Thu, 30/12/10 8KB
Unread Antony [Richard Tomlinson and the Russians] New comment on Richard Tomlinson and the Russians.. Thu, 30/12/10 7KB

ゲイ - GAY in Japanese

the family leaves in TRADITIONAL CHINESE プチ家出 -

in JAPANESE - Petite leaving home

yes a death threat in relation to my father's nickname for my sister...and the 'little' family is also referenced.

OBAMA then tried to get ROZ to screw me...I memory dumped her and then him - CAROLINE and myself then took control of the lot.

See if you can guess what happened to OBAMA next?

No comments:

Post a Comment