Thursday 30 December 2010


I now have to type in RED: amiciu
I now have to type in GREEN: rosiono
I have seen the above website before...and the BENEFITS CHECKER...so this will be another ill cult stage of the game...and I can remember now...RAF members who input their data to check what benefits/pensions they will be getting...end up being lied to...and screwed by the system.
Unfortunately, as I do not have the necessary DATA to enter into the fields...I cannot give you an example of the above.
So who set this 'CHECKER' up?
Answer: TOMLINSON
He did it upon the request of PRINCE PHILIP
So I can only advise the RAF to take this 'checker' and RED PRINT page down as quickly as possible - or you will most probably be faced with some serious 'legal action'...as far as I can remember. This is your chance to make good - get a real 'checker' up.


No comments:

Post a Comment