Thursday 30 December 2010

i now have to type in RED:

I decided not to eat KEDGEREE yesterday...upon the advice of the MASONS...I have already eaten PARSLEY to get back memories...and SULTANAS as far as I can remember...although I recently bought some M&S instant PORRIDGE mix with SULTANAS, CINNAMON and APPLE...just to make sure...and if it is any good, I will buy the HONEY one next...

PORRIDGE - oats are supposed to be one of the best things you can eat for vitamins...therapists recommend it for 'nerves'...not that i am feeling nervous...quite 'safe' here.

I am not sure why i am recounting all of this...but it must figure somewhere along the line...I descaled the kettle with VINEGAR the other day...better than doing it with chemicals...and safer, too...although one whiff of vinegar used to trance GILL out...

i met 'George' from upstairs the other day...we always say 'hello'...and suddenly I remembered that he was to report me to CHP for 'making too much noise'...now I hardly make a sound...so i suppose that RIMINGTON had told me to have a 'wild party' for NEW YEAR'S EVE and invite anybody off the street, that type of thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment