Friday 31 December 2010

I now have to type in DARK BLUE: bannyl

As the Western women upon ESSEX CAMPUS knew however, these aggressive and sometimes physically violent 'TAPOLE' students...were to be 'sympathised with' even though they invited no sympathy.

They were BATTERY FARMED...and not allowed the freedom of us 'free-range eggs'.

Yes, that one, was hard to take at the time...I remember looking at them in one or two classes and thinking 'are you crazy'?

The TADPOLES in BURKHAS dictated the entire class...no Western student dared to speak...including the lecturer.

i LAUGHED about it in the end and that was the end of classes for me...I didn't want ill cult ISLAMIC indoctrination. It didn't interest me - somehow, I 'knew it all'. I have no idea why, but I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment