Thursday 30 December 2010

I now have to type in DARK BLUE: hypou

Here are a few more shots - from the upper promenade as well as the lower...you can see the CREAM building - next to the POO-TIN building...you can see the WOODEN PALLET in that enclosed and locked up area - behind the CREAM building. You can see the BLANK CREAM SLATE that AMADEUS was to point out to me, upon the side of the CREAM building.

You can also see the MCDONALD's wrapper under the railings...yes, I got a little paranoid yesterday, zipping through my photos - and didn't notice it there...also I can now remember deciding not to take TOMLINSON's sandwich container as I had found it...an upright BLACK TRIANGLE...

You can also see graffiti on the wall behind the POO-TIN building which I hadn't noticed before...whilst taking the photos...it was a cold day...I wasn't sure what I was looking for but when you have a look at the photos later on, you pick more up...

Yes, that K can was hidden in the bush overlooking the back of the CREAM building...I pulled it out to make it a bit more obvious...and laid it on top of the hedge.

Lastly, that aerial view of the POO-TIN and CREAM building...I can now see a certain JAPANESE architectural design to it...

The WHITE MOONS that appear here and there were not be design...but I figure that it was lucky chance that they showed up on a couple of the photos...this is all about recovering FULL MOON memories...








No comments:

Post a Comment