Friday 31 December 2010

In RED: swerrou

Yes, FANG - aka MARTIN GILL and his false set of teeth - with those 'incisors'. It was all planned.

Last night I had a very strange dream of an ill cult rite...GILL and I escaped out of the main hall to be taunted by a young, vicious blond-haired man of the aristocracy...spitting at me for wanting to marry 'MORGANA VAMPYRA' - his nickname for 'Roumanian Prince' MARTIN GILL (all ridiculous - he was half-Japanese as it turned out)...

Anyway, CAROLINE and the PRINCE OF MONACO had upped the GYDE family status by association...COLETTE'S son...so I retorted to blond imp: LOW-BORN WORM...in fact I used to shout this at him and his group quite a bit until PRINCE WILLIAM told me 'look RABBIT - you have to be good about it'...to those of a lower status.

We were all in child alters I suppose...all 'GORMENGHAST'.

No comments:

Post a Comment